Hey Steve,
Remember that time we got high as balls. Yeah, that time with the gravity bong at my cousin Willie's? Hell yeah, we were so fucking stoned! We ate four triple cheeseburgers and then shit in the street! Then we got that hobo and gave him a bubble bath and 12 dollars! He treated us like kings. Then we totally picked up that hooker and double-teamed her for like 4 and a half hours! We even gave her the Eiffel Tower! Then you totally tried to suck my dick and I was like.. No way bro! I'm no queer! But then the hooker was totally into it so I let you! You're totally gay dude! Then we took her to iHop and she made us buy her meal, but then for reals called it even! We didn't even have to pay the $400 we owed for the double team! Then we went home and passed out watching Season 5 of Quantum Leap!
Dude, remember that?
No?
Yeah, me neither.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment