Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An Excerpt From My Novel

Good news, I'm almost finished with my novel. It's about a hi-tech secret agent working for the CIA during the Civil War era. Check out the excerpt from Chapter 6: Belly of the Beast.

"As I rushed down the dark corridor, I could feel the weight of all my super hi-tech gadgets that I keep on my person at all times start to bore down on my extremely fit and tan body. I knew the Confederate soldiers wouldn't be far behind. I quickly ducked behind a Civil War era vending machine and waited for the right moment. I must have nodded out while waiting, because I awoke an hour and a half later with the grey coats surrounding me! I tied me up and dragged me behind them as they marched down the corridor. I tried to force flex out, but couldn't. They must have had some sort of advanced, super strong rope. They took me to a through a hatch and into an underground bunker. There were swastikas everywhere. I knew it. It was the Nazis!"

Pretty intense stuff, right? I'm hoping to sell the movie rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment