Monday, January 18, 2010

Question:

Why are we here?

ANSWER: Literally? The sex. Seriously, neither you nor me would be here today if our parents hadn’t gotten hopped up and made some bad decisions. If you were wanting more of the spiritual answer, leaning more towards our purpose for existing.. I’d say the sex. That’s just me making a wild guess. If you want to find the real reason, try finding Jesus Christ, Allah, Jewish God, Buddha, L. Ron Hubbard, Krishna, or Dick Clark.(He was there when it all began.)

You're probably thinking“That’s it? There’s a million more reasons to consider! You can't just tell us to ask other people!” Honestly, yes.. There are alot more possibilities I could consider. But frankly, get the fuck off my back. Learn to find things out for yourselves. I can’t spoon feed you all the time.


Greetings From Earth,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment