What you read here is a blog about life on the planet Earth. It'll focus on the trials, tribulations, and general annoyances faced while living life as an average, everyday Earthling. For any non-humans that come across this blog via the World Wide Web, I hope this helps you understand that confusing, convoluted, and sometimes contradictory culture that we have here on our big blue orb. Humans are gluttonous, greedy. self centered, wreckless, and destructive creatures. But damn it, life sure is fun.. So read on with me. We'll laugh together.. we'll cry together.. we'll argue because something I said was offensive. No matter what, let's get to know each other. It'll start.
Hi, I'm Jim. I decided to start this blog as a creative outlet for all the thoughts that bounce around in my brain. There are a lot of them. Some hang out in the back of my mind, only coming up for an occasional visit. Others, however, strain to get out like tween girls against the guardrail at a Jonas Brother's concert. Therefore, some of my blogs will be very structured, while others will be free-writes, consisting of my random thoughts. So get ready, because this post starts our long journey together.
And oh yeah, Greetings from Earth.
-Jim Story
No comments:
Post a Comment